10/10/10

about me







Hallo ..

My name Arfanda Jodiansyah. I was born in Bandung, October 8, 1991. I am 18 years old. I live in Bandung, with father, mother, my brothers and my sisters. I was the first child of three brothers.

My hobbies are reading comics, watching, drawing, listening to music, etc.

and ..

today! I studied at Itenas! here I will carve achievement. and I will achieve my goals that I want.

Every day I go to the campus by Public Transport.
of hours of 07.00am - 05.00pm, huft ~ tired! but still SPIRIT! :)

my class schedule on campus from day to day is different, not like high school. When I was breaktime in college, I used to used to eat in the canteen.

My struggle is not as smooth as I had imagined. a lot of problems and obstacles that I faced yesterday.
Actually, I'd love to go PTN, but apparently I was not welcome there. But, when I attended the SNCA, I'm not welcome in informatics techniques in POLBAN. in the end, I apply to the university in Bandung Itenas and I finally received the electrical engineering department.

Motivation I chose electrical engineering as my major because I wanted to become a master of electro. I'd love to work in Japan in the field of electrical engineering. and I want to continue S2 in the ITB.

hmm, sorry, If I make a few sentences is wrong, because my English is not good .. thanks!

1 komentar:

  1. Right or wrong does not matter, most importantly, the other people still understand what it means. :)

    BalasHapus